Dunalley, Bream Creek and the Tasman Peninsula are rich with fine food, great cooks, gardeners and artists. At the Shed we showcase some of these great products, and have a little store full of wonderful things so locals, tourists and everyone who loves delicious and beautiful things can fill their shopping bag.
We also have delicacies from all across Tasmania.
Some of our favourite products:
- Green Patch Point's spiced cherries
- Ellie's Glutin Free's Salted Caramel Bang
- House of Fudge
- Honk Mustard
- Three Acre Wood's wild blackberry honey
- Tamar Valley Truffles' truffle oil
- Forager Fruits
- Burnside Olive Oil
- Fudgey's whisky fudge
- Pirates Bay Berry Farm's raspberry jam
- Country Larder's spicy apple chutney
- Tasmanian Ginger Bread's gingerbread flowers
- Tasman Sea Salt
- Gillespies Ginger Beer
- Kellevie Kitchen's zucchini pickle
- Daytime Foods's double buzz blend granola
- Little Chopper's chopping boards
Photographs, links and more coming soon!